27.12.11

Orly lucky duck


I decided to take advantage of the operation of Super-Pharm, if you buy nail polish, you get a gift polish remover. So I bought myself the shade LUCKY DUCK, did not really understand what the connection between shade and his name. For me it's totally green winter color understated and elegant. I noticed that lately more difficult for me to talk about the quality of nail polish for several reasons, some of which have said it before. For example if I buy a Super-Pharm which is an open street, and stand from nails polish placed near a window, I'll never buy this store. Nail polishdo not like heat, sun, or light. Happens many times you can buy nail polish in different shades of the same series, and from different places and have different quality, and can not find an explanation for it, So one of them is a way of product storage under suitable conditions. I think I begin to write about safe places to buy nail polish? I really like this naill polish, two layers were sufficient to get a desired opacity, without signs of smell and beautiful lightning. Easy Steamed his brush and formula exactly as I like. Another thing I like in Orly nail polish this little ball in the bottle that helps you to mix the nail polish.

החלטתי לנצל את המבצע של סופר פארם, קונים לק ומקבלים מסיר לק קטן במתנה. אז קניתי לעצמי את הגוון LUCKY DUCK, שלא ממש הבנתי מה הקשר בין הגוון לשם. בשבילי זה צבע חורפי לחלוטין ירוק מאופק ואלגנטי. שמתי לב שבזמן האחרון קשה לי יותר לדבר על איכות של לקים מכמה סיבות שחלקן כבר אמרתי בעבר. למשל אם אני קונה בסניף סופר פארם אשר נמצא ברחוב פתוח, וסטנד של לקים עומד ליד החלון, אני בחיים לא הרכוש בסניף הזה לקים. לקים לא אוהבים חום, שמש, או אור. קורה הרבה פעמים שאת יכולה לקנות לק מאותה סדרה בגוונים שונים וממקומות שונים ואיכות תהיה שונה לחלוטין, ואת לא מוצאת הסבר לכך, אז אחד מיהם הוא אחסון מוצר בתנאים מתאימים. אני חושבת להתחיל לציין בפוסטים שלי על לקים, מקומות קניה בטוחים או לפחות כאלה שלא נתקלתי בהם בהרבה מוצרים פגומים. את הלק הזה מאוד אהבתי, הספיקו לי שתי שכבות על מנת להגיע אטימות רצויה, בלי סימני מריחה וברק יפה. מברשת שלו מאודה נוחה והפורמולה בדיוק כמו שאני אוהבת, אוד דבר שאני מחבבת בלקים של אורלי זה כדור קטן בבקבוק שעוזר לנו לערבב את הלק.

No comments:

Post a Comment